Sunday 10 April 2016

Samantha Thavasa Sweets Surprise!!!

I am surely lucky to be one of the hand picked winners to win a box of Samantha Thavasa Sweetsspecially flew in from Japan. They are so fresh that they are meant to be consumed within days. I really love the idea of freshness with no preservatives added.





Here's the inside. I really like the packaging and the sweet note that comes with your purchase. Such a nice touch!

The box of Samantha Thavasa Sweets consist of 6 donut-like confectionery, in the flavours of Raspberry, Strawberry, Green Tea, Mango, Glazed and Chocolate icing sugar๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฉ

My friend even sent me some cute sailor moon donuts!!๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฉ 



I tried one of these and these have more of a cake texture than that of a donut. Still delicious!!! The Sailor Moon donuts have a very fruity smell!!๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฉ

The taste is sweet yet not too over-powering.


No comments:

Post a Comment