Friday 1 April 2016

Sailor Moon Volume's 1 & 2 review!

Hi moonies. I have in addition to Sailor Moon season 1 part 2. I also was able to get Sailor Moon volumes 1 and 2 by Madman.
Madman will be releasing all 8 volumes for each season. Season 1 volumes will be Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, Tuxedo Mask, Queen Beryl and Princess Serenity.

These are individual volumes of the limited edition disks.
I love these covers.  They are simplistic and remind me of the Dic volumes from back in the day. Seeing these just brought me back to being a child and picking up the old volumes.

The fronts of the DVDs have Sailor Moon and Sailor Mercury.  Here are the backs.The backs have the same info that was on the limited edition set.
 The inside is so pretty! The back and inside look like the Thai DVDs. I love that the art on the insides of these! The background has Sailor Moon's disguise pen. There are some pink stars with Saior Moon holding up her tiara.



 Mercury has her transformation pen butcovered in differnt shades of blue. There are blue stars with Sailor Mercury with her ice bubble.

The video is the same as the limited edition set. I spoke to madman directly they said only if these volumes sell well they will continue to release them.  I really hope all goes well for them! I would like to buy them all! The volumes are available on Target Australia and Mighty Ape

https://www.target.com.au/search?text=Sailor+moon

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Sailor-Moon-Vol-1-Eps-1-6-DVD/24343394







2 comments: